Central Office staff work closely with schools, offering a wealth of expertise to underpin schools’ own knowledge. Our specialist departments, including HR, finance, technology, strategy and performance, estates, and marketing, work alongside dedicated school improvement teams. By joining us, you will provide ongoing support to schools, ultimately improving the outcomes of our pupils.
Executive Assistant to the People Director
Salary: circa £26,000 FTE
Closing Date: 19th February
The Central Office HR team has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team to support the People Director on a temporary basis for 1 year initially due to some internal movements within the team. Based in our Peterborough office, we require someone who has had significant experience of supporting up to Director level.
This is a part time role of 30 hours per week across 5 days.
This person will be expected to:
- Manage the diary for the People Director, which will require experience of liaising with internal and external people and building effective working relationships.
- Attend structured JNC meetings and take accurate and detailed minutes.
- Collate, analyse and present HR data to a high standard
- Process the Heads recruitment administration work.
- Any other general People team support.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Well-developed skills in the use of Office software.
- Confidential and professional.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task.
United Learning is a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England. Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance. As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact:
Rebecca Wareing: 01832 864 493 or Rebecca.email@example.com
Address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough PE3 6SB
Telephone: 01832 864 444 Website: www.unitedlearning.org.uk