Woodville Schools Federation, Woodville, South Derbyshire
Due to the retirement of our existing Headteacher, our federation of Woodville Infants School and Woodville C of E Junior School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational, and collaborative Executive Headeacher; able to take on the challenge of taking to our Federation to the next step in its progression.
The right person for this role will be someone who is determined to drive Children, Staff, Parents and Carers alike, forward to ensure that every child matters; and a bright future can be achieved for all.
School Type: Group 4 NoR: 252/329 Salary: L19 - L25
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do
- Works towards an holistic approach of learning, recognising the differences for this to be achieved
- Is an inspiring leader with a proven track record in strategic planning to drive school improvement
- Has good organisational skills and is able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Is a strong communicator, who is personable, caring and passionate with high expectations of themselves and other
- Is committed to their own continued professional development and providing skilled mentoring and coaching to other potential future leaders
- Has experience in managing the performance of staff and cultivating highly-motivated teams
- Understands the importance of collaboration with Parents within the roles of education, and can work and relate with the different ethnical and economic backgrounds
- Is someone who appreciates and rewards excellent practice, recognises the need to change and the strength to take on board new methods.
- Has a caring and Inclusive Christian ethos.
In return we offer:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A passionate, positive, highly skilled and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
- An inclusive supportive board of Governors
- Willing parents waiting to be guided
- Happy children who love to learn
If you think this sounds like you then come and visit us to see for yourself. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to submitting an application. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Find out if we’re right for you! Contact Katie Law , School Clerk to Governors, on 01283 217680 or email email@example.com
Woodville Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safe recruitment procedures & will require enhanced DBS clearance & references from past employers.
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd February 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th March 2020.