Due to the impending retirement of our existing executive headteacher, we are seeking a dynamic, energetic leader with high aspirations and ambition who would relish the opportunity to make a significant, visible contribution to South Camberley Primary and Nursery School’s improvement agenda from “Good” to “Outstanding”. The post is to work across three campuses, two infant and one junior, all within a 2 mile radius. This position would be attractive to an established headteacher or experienced deputy looking for the next challenge.
Candidates will wish to know that we are also exploring the possibility of joining a Multi Academy Trust. The successful applicant will have a leading role in our journey towards academisation.
We are looking for a confident, dedicated and supportive Headteacher who has:
- A proven track record of successful strategic leadership in a Primary school as a Head teacher or an exceptional Deputy with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Successfully led an improvement agenda which has led to raising attainment and achievement. You will recognise our achievements, have the analytical skills to see the challenges and the experience to intervene where necessary.
- The credibility and emotional intelligence to engage with subject leaders, staff, children and a range of partnersto lead a long term programme that will transform existing strengths to deliver an exemplary education for our pupils.
- Commitment to the highest standards of teaching.
- The ability to nurture a ‘love of learning’ and have a vision for continued professional development throughout the school.
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills with a dynamic strategic leadership style, has a strong character and good sense of humour.
- Recent OFSTED experience of inspection and successful post OFSTED planning at senior level.
- The willingness to work with the governors to ensure the school continues on its journey to achieve an “outstanding” Ofsted rating at its next inspection.
In return we can offer you:
- Happy children who enjoy attending school and the learning environment.
- Supportive, committed and skilled Governors.
- A strong and supportive senior leadership and enthusiastic, knowledgeable and dedicated staff team.
- Strong links with other local schools and the community.
- An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career development.
For further information or if you would like to visit the school please email Marion MacKenzie on email@example.com or telephone 01276 63870 to arrange an appointment.
South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.