The Governors of the Federation of Caddington and Slip End Schools are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with drive, ability and strategic vision who will be the Executive Headteacher of our two schools located in Bedfordshire.
Our new Executive Headteacher will be able to continue our schools’ impressive journey of school improvement and will have a strong track record of transformational leadership or leading significant school improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand how to create a culture of aspiration and a supportive learning environment for pupils that allows them to achieve their academic potential
- Have a strong focus on pupil progress and fostering good relationships with the whole school community
- Hold high expectations for academic achievement by all students regardless of their prior attainment and economic backgrounds
- Inspire the trust and ambition of colleagues
- Have high levels of emotional intelligence
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to lead our schools during the next exciting phase of our federation
- To work with a supportive governing body and within a dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Strong links with the local community
- An experienced and strong leadership and management team within the schools where we focus on enabling our staff to reach their potential
If you have the ability to build successful relationships, can articulate a shared vision of high performance and nurture a cohesive culture of continuous improvement, we want to hear from you.
We strongly encourage any applicants who may be interested in working at our school to arrange a visit to see our schools at work. Please see our websites for electronic application forms or contact Suzanne Williams – P.A. to Executive Headteacher, to arrange an informal visit or to discuss the role with our Chair of Governors.
Closing Date: 12th April 2021 at 09:00
Interviews: w/c 19th April 2021
How to apply details to be added:
For further details and an application form please see our websites; www.slipend.beds.sch.uk www.caddingtonschool.net or contact Suzanne Williams at the school address, telephone 01582 726058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to behave in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including references and DBS checks.
Caddington Village School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years