Could you be the new Executive Headteacher of our unique, large Primary school?
Governors of Claycots Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Executive Headteacher, committed to leading and inspiring both staff and pupils on our continuous journey of growth and success.
At Claycots Primary, we are proud of the world-class facilities and wide-ranging experiences we offer our children and need an inspirational Executive Headteacher to help us continue our development, drive our ‘LIVE’ values, without losing a sense of who we are and the role we play in our community.
We wish to appoint someone who will ensure that all our children have the very best opportunities to learn, grow and achieve, in a safe and welcoming environment.
We can offer you:
- An amazing group of lively, curious and open-minded pupils
- The opportunity to work with talented, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Newly extended/refurbished buildings, across two campuses – making us the largest primary in the UK, and providing an excellent learning environment
- A strong school with a clear vision for the future
- Excellent professional development and career opportunities
- A competitive salary, reflecting both your experience and the size of the school
We are looking for someone who will:
- Work effectively with the children, families, Governing Body and staff in our diverse community
- Continue to improve standards and opportunities for our young learners
- Foster ambition and aspiration
- Maintain and develop Claycots’ unique and positive aspirations and ethos
- Provide vision, leadership and strategic direction to the school in a constantly changing educational landscape
- Continue to lead and develop innovative initiatives across the School
- Work collaboratively with the school’s staff to manage everyday activities
- Represent and demonstrate our core values
Visits to the school at both or either campus on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 April 2018, are warmly encouraged. Please contact Perri Woods on 0118 2070412 or by email: P.Woods@claycots.slough.sch.uk for an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 27 April 2018 at 12 noon.
Assessments and Interviews: Friday 11 May 2018 (reserve date of 14 May 2018)
Completed application forms are returnable to:
Emma Richards, Services 4 Schools Ltd, Midlands Technology Centre, Broadlands, Wolverhampton WV10 6TA. Or via email to: Emma.Richards@services4schools.org.uk
Claycots Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post requires an Enhanced DBS Check along with other relevant employment checks. Claycots Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.