THE FEDERATION OF FAIRFIELD AND COLNEIS, FELIXSTOWE
Do you have the skills, enthusiasm and expertise to take our 'Good' schools to the next level?
If so, the governors of the Federation of Fairfield and Colneis would like to hear from you.
Our popular infant and junior schools based on separate sites have been successfully collaborating for over 8 years and due to the retirement of our experienced Executive Headteacher we are now seeking a leader who can demonstrate:
- experience of successful primary leadership, ideally as a Headteacher
- the ability to successfully review, revise and implement delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum and other programmes in collaboration with staff, pupils and governors
- a strategic vision for teaching and learning with high expectations; enabling pupils to be the best they can be and demonstrating excellent levels of progress
- strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively manage, support and challenge staff and pupils
- the ability to uphold and enhance the strong caring ethos and inclusive environment at both schools working in partnership with governors, parents and the wider school community
- effective management skills to ensure this large federation meets legislative duties with an ability to be creative and innovative within the current financial constraints
- a commitment to work with governors to review and shape leadership and direction.
In return, we can offer you:
- enthusiastic and knowledgeable teachers
- pupils with positive attitudes to learning
- an effective, supportive and ambitious governing body
- a strong commitment to your professional development.
These strengths were recognised in the 'Good' Ofsted reports for both schools in 2017.
Roll: Fairfield - 322, Colneis - 356
Informal visits are warmly encouraged, please call Mrs Winton on (01394) 284052 to arrange to visit on 11 or 12 January 2018.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at email@example.com or telephone (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday,15 January 2018.
Interview date: 29/30 January 2018.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.