The Trust is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective Executive Headteacher who is committed to leading the the Collaboration of Southam St James and Long Itchington Church of England Academies to educational Excellence and further develop the educational provision and the Academy community.
We are looking for someone with a proven track-record of raising standards for pupils. Southam St James and Long Itchington are welcoming Schools with teams of talented staff, supportive parents and fantastic children.
The Schools are currently consulting with a view to becoming academies with the Trust during the Summer term and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the wider family of the Trust to develop the Academies further.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passion and ethos for themselves.
- a senior leader who has demonstrated extraordinary impact in your current post
- inspirational, with strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
- inspired by young people to create learning experiences that transform lives?
- motivated by your calling to lead Church of England Schools
- have a track record for embedding sustained improvement?
- have the range of leadership styles required to effectively inspire a team to success?
To arrange a visit to the schools please call Camillia Salter 07764 923440 or further information and applicant pack please see www.covmat.org/vacancies
Closing Date; Midnight Sunday 18th March
Interview Dates: Wednesday 28th March