Full time, term time plus 2 weeks: 37 hours per week x 43 weeks per year (fixed term from 21 August 2017 – February 2018)
It is an exciting time to join us at Seevic College with our new enthusiastic, vibrant and hardworking leadership and management teams.
The Executive PA will have responsibility for providing comprehensive, confidential and professional support to the Executive Leadership Team in all aspects relative to the efficient and successful operation of the Executive office.
The successful candidate will have:
· Recognised secretarial qualification
· IT qualifications, ECDL or equivalent
· Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant
· Previous experience working in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
· Previous experience of providing support to senior management
· Demonstrable refined organisation skills and attention to detail
· An intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The closing date for the above post is 28 July 2017
The college has a policy of contacting successful candidates for shortlisting only.
Seevic College is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All appointments are based solely on the merit and abilities of each applicant regardless of age, gender, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or disability. The welfare of our students and staff is paramount. We are committed to safeguarding (including the prevention of radicalisation). The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment and knowledge in these areas and will be required to undertake appropriate checks as part of the recruitment process including DBS and referencing, as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
Respectful, Motivated & Inspiring, Autonomous & Accountable, Can Do Attitude, Innovative, Open Minded & Honest