Are you passionate about making a difference for all children? We are seeking inspirational teachers with experience, vision and high expectations for learning to join our growing team.
Wingfield Primary School is a two/three-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good school. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. We foster an ethos of mutual respect and positive values for life-long learning. We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking MAT comprising of Alderwood, Deansfield, Halstow, Horn Park, South Rise and Willow Dene schools. This Partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
“Pupils feel proud to attend this wonderful school.” “Pupil’s behaviour is excellent.”
Ofsted inspection report (January 2020)
As a member of our team you will:
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Learn about our creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Have access to the latest research and see how we apply it to teaching and learning
• Be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team of professionals who see children at the heart of the learning process
• Have opportunities to learn within the Compass Partnership of schools
• Enjoy teaching and learning in a contemporary building featuring a food science laboratory, a sports hall, a studio and an extensive outdoor learning space which includes forest school and a multi-purpose games area
Visits are warmly welcomed, please call us on 020 8856 1167 to arrange.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 4th October 2021
As part of the interview process you may be required to teach a lesson.
An application pack may be downloaded from this site or by visiting our school website www.wingfield.greenwich.sch.uk.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Any queries or questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wingfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).
Our successful candidate will also be health checked and references will be requested before interview. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Wingfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
Wingfield Primary School is located in Greenwich, London. With around 250 pupils aged 3-11, it is slightly smaller than the average-sized primary school, and covers an extremely economically and culturally diverse catchment area, a fact reflected in ...