Ellenbrook Community Primary School seek an experienced KS2 teacher, to join our outstanding team
Employer: Salford City Council
Location: Ellenbrook Community Primary School, Longwall Ave, Salford M28 7PS
Salary Grade: Mainscale
Working Pattern: Full Time
Working Hours: Full time Teacher's working hours
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Education School based, Teachers
Closing date and shortlisting: 4th May 2018 12:00 noon
Interview Date: 10th May 2018
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school on 25th April at 4:30pm
Knowledge and experience of KS2 are essential requirements of the post. Ellenbrook School is expanding and we can offer:
• A highly motivated and skilled staff team
• The opportunity to develop as a teacher and, if appropriate, a school leader
• A supportive and dedicated governing body
• A school at the heart of the community
• A school that believes every child has the right to a broad, inclusive and fun curriculum
• Parents who work with school in ensuring the best for their child
• A school that excels in many academic areas as well Sports and the Arts
• A vibrant, supportive and fun working environment
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding (OFSTED 2017) school.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to high standards and creativity. They will have excellent knowledge of the curriculum and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Additional information in support of your application should be no more than 1,000 words or 2 sides of A4.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Criminal Records Bureau and documentation that supports qualifications achieved.
Head Teacher Mr P. Marks
Ellenbrook Community Primary School
Longwall Avenue, Ellenbrook, Worsley
Salford M28 7PS
Phone 0161 799 6347