Experienced Reception Class Teacher
Loyola Preparatory School is a successful one form entry, all boys’ Catholic day school based in Buckhurst Hill, Essex.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time, qualified and experienced Reception class teacher. There is also the prospect for interested candidates to progress this role into Early Years Coordinator, with the opportunity to shape and develop the early year’s department as a whole.
You will be a role model, striving to inspire a love of learning in all and have high expectations of behaviour and a desire to promote the wellbeing of all children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced and inspirational teacher
- Is able to teach to high standards
- Can adapt their teaching style to ‘how boys learn best’
- Is a proven EYFS teacher with the potential to lead as well as being a team player
- Can commit to the school Catholic ethos
In return we can offer:
- A friendly and caring working environment
- A well-resourced early years department
- A generous allocation of non-contact time
- Smaller class sizes
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Interested candidates are warmly welcomed to come and have a tour of the school, by contacting the school office to arrange a suitable time/date to visit and or to request an application pack.
Loyola Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Salary: Depending on experience & level of responsibility
- Closing date: 8th May 2018
- Interview date: 18th May 2018
- Post Commencing: 1st September 2018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Website: www.loyola.essex.sch.uk
- Telephone: 020 8504 7372