DAUBENEY AND SEBRIGHT FEDERATION + PARTNERSHIP SCHOOL LAURISTON
Executive Head: Mrs Janice Thomas
EXPERIENCED SEND SPECIALIST PERIPATETIC TEACHER NEEDED
COMMENCING SEPTEMBER 2018
Salary: MPS Plus 1 SEN TLR 2b inclusive of Inner London Allowance (Hours to be negotiated)
Daubeney and Sebright Federation working in partnership with Lauriston are seeking to recruit an experienced peripatetic teacher to work across the three schools starting in September 2018.
We have high expectations and offer a warm and supportive environment to our staff. We believe that the staff are our most valuable resource and look after them well.
All visitors to our schools comment on how welcome and supported they feel.
We like to develop all our staff in a learning community across our schools and offer high quality training to all of our teams.
We wish to appoint a qualified specialist teacher who:
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to success
- Has excellent communication & listening, organisational, creative & problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to work as part of a team
- Has patience, tact and a sense of humour
- Has the knowledge and understanding of how to support SEND pupils in an inclusive environment
- Has experience of working within the SEND Code of Practice
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A positive learning environment to grow and work in across our schools.
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- Access to high quality professional development
- A happy place to work
- Employee benefits through salary sacrifice, including childcare vouchers and cycle scheme
- A rewarding commercial benefits package, including discounted gym membership
If you like the sound of us then we would like to meet you.
To arrange a tour all three schools with Ms Terry Corpe, please contact her on 07810 155857 or
Closing Date: Monday 4th June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 7th June 2018
The Daubeney and Sebright Federation and Lauriston Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment. All Daubeney & Sebright Federation and Lauriston posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.