Experienced Teacher(s) Required KS1/ KS2
Pupils are polite and considerate and have very good relationships with each other and with their teachers. Their behaviour in the school is excellent both in class and around the school because it is managed exceptionally well by caring adults who model positive and respectful behaviour and communication skills.”
OFSTED November 2013
The Head Teacher and Governors are seeking to appoint experienced teachers with a proven track record of securing high standards of learning, progress and behaviour, to join our exciting and hardworking team.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to provide evidence of teaching qualities judged consistently good or better
- Be a reflective practitioner, eager to improve their skills and committed to becoming an outstanding teacher
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Be able to lead and raise standards in a curriculum area, depending on experience
- Be a good communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- As part of a team plan a stimulating, engaging curriculum
- inspire and motivate pupils,
- increase and strengthen our current teaching profile
- demonstrate a track record of good and outstanding teaching practice
- provide evidence of recent successful class teaching including pupil progress data
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff community
- Dedicated and hardworking team committed to improvement
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and a pleasant working environment.
- Well behaved and hardworking pupils
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.graftonprimary.co.uk or alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please telephone the office on 0203 727 5171 to arrange your tour.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th December 2016
Interviews: Week beginning: Monday 12 December 2016
Grafton Primary is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required for this post.