Rokesly Junior School is a supportive, dynamic and vibrant school providing children aged 7 to 11 with excellent educational opportunities. Our vision is to create an environment that is purposeful, inclusive and engaging, a diverse community where children grow into resourceful, independent learners and develop a thirst for learning that will stay with them throughout their lives.
Our staff members share a collective aim to develop the whole child, ensuring that we lay the foundations for them to become responsible global citizens of the future. We aspire to create an atmosphere where individual strengths are nurtured so that they can achieve at an outstanding level.
Our staff at Rokesly are integral to working towards this vision. As a member of the Rokesly team, you will receive ongoing support and development in your role and have access to a range of enrichment opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding classroom practitioner;
• has good interpersonal skills;
• is a good team player;
• is creative and flexible;
• will be committed to the school and will contribute to all aspects of school life.
As English lead you will:
• provide strategic leadership;
• champion English as a subject in the school;
• have excellent subject knowledge;
• evaluate current provision and its impact and identify where to go next to improve pupil outcomes;
• deliver CPD;
• role model excellent practice;
• work with other senior leaders to help deliver improvements in line with the school improvement plan.
We can offer:
• a good school;
• a friendly and supportive staff within a welcoming school environment;
• enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy children who are keen to learn;
• strong governor and parental support;
• ongoing professional development.
If you would like further information about the school, please contact Nina Morgan on 0208 348 0290 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm Friday 26th February 2021
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Rokesly Junior School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years