An Experienced UKS2 Class Teacher required for September 2021 or sooner
Pay Scale: Main Pay Scale 1-6
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a happy, supportive and forward thinking school?
We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative teacher to become part of the team at Christ Church Church of England Primary School, Shooters Hill.
We welcome applicants who:
• have experience in Upper Key Stage 2 and experience of subject leadership
• Be hard working, flexible and resilient.
• Be friendly and want to be part of a team, who embodies our schools’ Christian values and vision for excellence.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who is self- reflective and is ambitious for our children.
• Be a skilled communicator with the potential to support staff through sharing best practice to get the best out of others.
• Be committed to inclusion and understand that different children learn in different ways and has a range of skills to ensure all children reach their full potential in all areas of school life.
We can offer you:
• An experienced Leadership Team with a clear vision for the future of the school.
• a high standard of training and professional development
• a working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations, so that children are able to achieve their very best
• a wonderful learning and working environment
• committed, dynamic and supportive staff, governing body and community.
• A working environment that values wellbeing and supports work-life balance through working in partnership with each other and with other schools.
• Exceptionally well-behaved children who love to learn.
During this time due to the national lockdown visits are not able to take place, however we are encouraging you to make contact with the school for a virtual visit via Teams/Zoom. This is strongly encouraged as you will have an opportunity to meet a member of the leadership team to discuss the role. During the Easter Break please email email@example.com. If you are unable to visit, you could speak to the Headteacher, Anne-Marie Bahlol for an initial conversation about the role.
Christ Church is an over-subscribed school, which has an excellent reputation locally. For further information, please visit our website at www.ccshprimary.org.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs and in the application pack.
Closing date for applications: Noon Monday 19th April
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April
Interview date: Friday 23rd April
Christ Church CofE Primary School, Shooters Hill
Greenwich SE18 3RS