Morley Memorial Primary School is a happy, inclusive school located in the city of Cambridge. We are a successful 2-form entry school with values at the heart of what we do and a mission to make learning truly irresistible through our creative curriculum. In our last survey 97% of children said they enjoyed school and had a positive attitude to learning!
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, experienced classteacher to join our great team in September 2017. (A TLR 2a may be available for those with the skills and experience to take on a leadership role.)
We can offer:
- A supportive team of colleagues – some with years of experience, some new to the profession.
- Amazing children who are really keen to learn and full of ideas and enthusiasm
- Great opportunities for career development and progression
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Shares our high expectations and believes in aiming high for all children
- Enjoys teaching and has a positive outlook
- Is committed to developing motivated, resilient, independent learners
- Enjoys planning creative learning experiences
- Wants to play a part in whole school development
- Has great subject knowledge
We are active members of a teaching school alliance and offer excellent professional development opportunities including: support from two SLEs within the school and opportunities to share practice across a network of schools.
Our staffing structure has been designed to ensure opportunities for career progression and leadership development and we welcome applications from experienced teachers,and for those with the desire and capacity to take on additional leadership responsibilities
To learn more about the school or download an application pack please visit the school website www.morley.cambs.sch.uk or contact the Ms Hannah Cutter on firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed and applicants are encouraged to contact the school office from 18th April to arrange a visit.
Final date when applications will be considered: 25th April 2017
Interview: Please note interviews may take place on a rolling basis as applications are received so early submission is recommended.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Morley Memorial Primary School
Blinco Grove Cambridge
Cambs CB1 7TX