Smart Teachers is recruiting for an EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ and popular school based in the up and coming area of Catford. Noted for their inspirational teachers, the school are looking for teachers to fit this mould and to continue inspiring their pupils. This will be a permanent position starting in September 2017. If you want to inspire the next generation of pupils in an outstanding school with a supportive team, then read on.
About the Role
· EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Knowledge of EY/KS1/KS2 curriculum for each respective role
· Full time, permanent basis
· Salary from £30,000 up to £40,000
About the School
· One form entry
· LSA in each class
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Strong Catholic ethos
· Recently praised for its anti-bullying policy
· The school is passionate in its ability to build a cohesive unit amongst its pupils
· Parents, pupils and staff are considered one team, making the school an attractive and pleasant atmosphere to work in
· Great public transport links with parking on site for staff as well
In order to be considered for this role, the EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS4918.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.