Are you looking for a leadership challenge?
Ryecroft Primary Academy is looking for an outstanding teacher and leader, to support our journey from Special Measures to Good.
We require an excellent, enthusiastic KS1 practitioner who:
- Has a passion for children's learning with a creative approach
- Have very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Strong leadership and manage the EYFS and Key Stage 1 teams to provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils
- Competence, expertise and a proven track record as an outstanding KS1 teacher, willing to teach a Year 2 class
- Can and drive support school improvement by effectively working with other leaders
- Has clear vision for the school through the day-to-day support of decisions made.
We can offer:
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
· A friendly place to work, with a welcoming staff
Visits to the school are encouraged by appointment with the Principal.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Closing Date Friday 20th October 12pm
Observation and interview Monday 30th October
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email by 5pm on Friday 20th October