We have an exciting opportunity to make a difference and move your career forward
Downham Feoffees are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to teach in our lovely village school and be part of the team within the supportive and successful Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
We can offer you:
- Additional release time for teachers early in their career
- Access to funded programmes for bespoke career development
- An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team to work with
- Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos
- The chance to work in a school where you can really make a difference
and develop change
- Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD development and
- Excellent support with your own development
- Further teaching opportunities across the trust in the future
- The chance to teach in a fantastic village setting
- The chance to be part of our school’s improvement journey to good and
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic about teaching and being the best they can be
- Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our school and across our trust
- Has high expectations for the children they teach
- Is excited about exploring ways to develop maximum breadth of learning
in the early years to ensure children have the skills needed for Key Stage
- Is committed to safe guarding and well being for children and staff
This position offers exciting opportunities to join a friendly village school. You will benefit from extra opportunities for development and support to accelerate your teaching skills and career if you are in the early years of your teaching career. NQTs and teachers in the early stages of their career are encouraged to apply.
Downham Feoffees is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To find out more about the post and the vision for the School please arrange a visit or ask to speak to Jane Dooley or Susan Jaques. Application form, job description and person specification are available on our website or from the school office. Contact 01353 699325.
Closing date Monday 16th April with interviews expected to take place later that week.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16 April 2018
Downham Feoffees Primary Academy
Main Street Little Downham Ely
Cambs CB6 2ST