Harris Primary Academy Kenley is a primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and focused school environment that engages children fully in their learning. We plan and tailor the curriculum to our pupils so that each is taught in the way that suits them best.
We are looking for an outstanding EYFS class-based teacher to join our wonderful and vibrant team. The candidate will be a team player, dedicated, hard working and passionate about their job. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
What we are looking for:
- An effective practitioner with high expectations
- Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- An innovative and highly motivated teacher
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- An excellent communicator and team player
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Kenley?
At Harris Primary Academy Kenley, you would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities provided by Harris Federation. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
For NQTs, we provide our highly successful Harris Federation NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of Harris. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
For more information, a confidential chat about the role, or to arrange a visit to the school, please call the academy on 020 8660 2714.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.