Princess Frederica CE VA Primary School is a very popular, vibrant two-form entry primary school with an excellent reputation in the local and wider community which offers children a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that nurtures Christian faith and behaviour. Our children are a delight to teach and standards of behaviour are high. In our latest Ofsted report (Feb ’17), it was commented on that pupils enjoy school and learn well and that the school is a welcoming and friendly place. We are seeking to appoint an EYFS class teacher to join our enthusiastic and caring staff team.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour with proven success in pupil progress.
- Is able to work closely and effectively within a team.
- Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
In turn we offer:
- Great children, who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well-behaved.
- A creative school that believes in the importance of developing the whole child.
- A commitment to maintaining a healthy work-life balance for all staff.
- A committed, hardworking and friendly staff team.
- A dedicated, knowledgeable and supportive Governing Body.
- An active PSA and very supportive parents.
Princess Frederica is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. Please telephone the school for a school visit appointment.
Closing date for application: Tuesday 5th June
Shortlisting: Tuesday 5th June
Interviews: Tuesday 12th June