Due to the expansion of our Teaching Team
Galiema Amien - Cloete, Executive Head Teacher and
Lisa Christiansen Head of School seek to employee:
Qualified Teacher with outstanding potential for EYFS
Start Date: September 2017
All posts are exempt from the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
We can offer:
A friendly, supportive team, whose commitment and enthusiasm to ensure all pupils make good progress, is an asset;
Good levels of support and resources;
A good school with outstanding features;
Professional learning opportunities;
Very well behaved children who are eager to learn;
A fantastic learning environment,
Excellent transport links.
We are seeking staff who:
· Are ambitious and dedicated;
· Are innovative and creative with the potential to be outstanding;
· Work well in a team and are flexible, dynamic and have a sense of humour;
· Value children and their families, enjoy working with them and can successfully build relationships and self-esteem;
· Have a good understanding of current educational thinking
Please visit http://rotherhitheprimary.co.uk/job-vacancies/ for the full job description and application pack.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st June 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 27th June 2017
Visits to the school are highly recommended and will be arranged for week beginning 19th June 2017.
Please call the school office to book an appointment.
As part of Southwark’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.