Job Title: EYFS - Key Stage 1 Teacher
Pay: £150 - £170 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.)
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent
Contract dates: April 2021- July 2022
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a specialist EYFS - Key Stage 1 Teacher to join a fun and vibrant inner-City London school in the heard of Haringey from April 2020. This full-time position will see the successful candidate take the current Reception class into Year 1 for the following academic year.
To guide the current Reception class through their final term of this academic year, and then successfully transition them to Year 1 for the following academic year.
This Two form entry inner-city London school has a very inclusive feel, twinned with a nurturing and fun environment and ongoing strong links to the community and other schools within the Local authority. Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted, the team here have created a place where children are able to express themselves freely and are encouraged to be the best they can be. You will also find that they offer an excellent provision for supporting children with Special Educational needs
To be considered for the Key Stage 1 Teacher position, you will:
• Hold QTS and would have completed your induction year
• Have experience of working within EYFS and Key Stage 1
• Be available to commit to a full time class teaching position
• Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers please contact 0203 968 7199 and quote job reference DDS EYK1 11876
- Supply agency