Class Teachers: EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Maple Grove Primary is looking to recruit outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teachers for January 2017. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Maple Grove Primary serves a community in Pitsea, Basildon and, working in partnership with other schools and the wider community, we have embarked on a journey to become a truly outstanding school.
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- a supportive and forward thinking Local Advisory Body and parent community
- excellent opportunities for further professional development working in partnership with other schools, with specific links to schools in London
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
For an application pack, please apply online at http://www.maplegrove.essex.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Visits to the school and informal discussions are welcome and encouraged.
For an informal discussion, please contact Karen Egleton on 01268 553547 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 4pm on 9th December 2016.