EYFS / KS1 / KS2 Teachers needed for Supply Cover
Dudley and Sandwell
With schools re-opening to all pupils by February half term, which is traditionally our busiest time of year, we are urgently looking to speak to high-quality teachers who will be available and looking for work from that time.
Whether you have recently retired but can’t keep away from the classroom, or you’re an NQT looking to see what schools are out there and pick up a few ideas along the way before committing to a permanent role, supply teaching could be perfect for you.
We are keen to hear from NQTs and those with more experience who can cover in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 so if this is you, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
A willingness to travel at least 30 minutes for work and access to your own transport would be preferred but not essential.
To find out more about registering with ABC Teachers and discuss any available opportunities, please apply now or call Emma on 0121 274 0345.
To be considered as a long-term supply teacher, you will:
• Hold UK QTS
• Be available for long-term work
• Ideally, be available full-time
• Have experience in a long-term or permanent teaching role within the last three years
• Be reliable, hardworking and have a genuine passion for teaching
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to young people's learning and development. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) to ensure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer-a-friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0121 274 0345.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited