We are looking to recruit a teaching colleague to join our committed and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a skilful colleague who is keen to develop professionally and have the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
• Has a genuine passion for the development and education of young children
• Is enthusiastic and a committed team player
We will provide you with:
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant all through school setting with excellent facilities and the support of experienced and highly motivated colleagues across all Key Stages
• The opportunity to work as part of our Outstanding Early Years provision
• The opportunity to strengthen positive links with our 0-5 yrs Nursery provision
The Westgate School is Hampshire's first 4-16 All Through School. Its new Lower School opened in September 2014 and caters for the primary years in new, purpose built premises on the Westgate School site. The Lower School currently has 180 pupils in Years R to 2, growing over the next five years to become the Westgate’s two-form entry Primary School.
Westgate’s successful Upper School has 1200 pupils from Years7-11 and its popular all year round nursery provision caters for 0-5 yrs.
Visits are welcome – to arrange a visit with Stuart Adlam, Head of Lower School please contact Nicky Breen by email: N.Breen@westgate.hants.sch.uk
The Westgate School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
The Westgate has an on-site, full-time day nursery and Health & Fitness Suite available to staff.