Smart Teachers is recruiting for an EYFS Lead / Early Years Lead to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a full-time role and will involve teaching a Reception class. The position will commence in September 2017 and it will be contracted for the academic year.
About the Role
· EYFS Lead / Early Years Lead
· Managing staff in the EYFS and teaching a Reception class
· Salary up to £40,000
· Commencing September 2017 and contracted for the full academic year
· Excellent team of EY Assistants in the department to support staff and children
· Regular PPA time and opportunities to work collaboratively
About the School
· Two-form entry primary school located in West London
· The school buildings are beautiful state-of-the-art learning environments
· High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
· Rated Ofsted ‘Good’
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team
· Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short walk away from the nearest train station and parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Lead/ Early Years Lead will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number cxq33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.