MENORAH FOUNDATION SCHOOL
EYFS Lead maternity cover from September 2018
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 10 April by 9:00am
Interviews: week commencing 16 April 2018
Salary Range: Main/Upper Pay Scale (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced and talented EYFS Lead, from September 2018. The current vacancy is for a full-time maternity cover role in Nursery with 0.2 management time.
Menorah Foundation School is a Voluntary Aided Jewish school in north London. The school has recently expanded from one to two form intake and is nearly at capacity. Our EYFS consists of 2 nursery and 2 reception classes and the successful applicant will lead the EYFS team.
At Menorah Foundation we believe that all children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe in their school experience. We ensure that all lessons in our school are creative and innovative, and we have a double strand of curriculum which integrates secular studies with Jewish curriculum.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and understanding of the up to date EYFS curriculum
- A teacher/leader experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress
- An individual who is able to coach and mentor staff to the highest standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with staff, students and external agencies
- A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports the Early Years Foundation Stage team to make continuous improvements to their practice
- An excellent role model who is able to enthuse and inspire children
For a full job description and person specification, please apply to the school office on email@example.com
Menorah Foundation school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.