EYFS Leader and Class Teacher
St Martin of Porres Catholic Primary School is a friendly and successful community where everyone works in partnership to achieve the best for the children in the school. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint two committed, passionate and skilled teachers, who will work alongside the existing team. Experience across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 will be considered as will NQTs.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming 'good' school with strong Catholic ethos
- Happy children who are keen to learn and achieve and who are proud of their school
- Dedicated, friendly and caring staff
- Supportive senior leadership team, Governors and parents
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Positive partnerships with our families, parish and wider community
The successful candidate will:
- Support our Catholic ethos
- Put our children and their wellbeing and learning first
- Engage and motivate our children through creative and exciting activities in a safe and positive learning environment
- Have a commitment to high standards in all aspects of school life
- Work alongside others to further develop our thriving school
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks
- Be committed to working in partnership with all our stakeholders
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please telephone 020 8361 1445 to arrange one. Application packs are available by contacting the school office.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews: w/b Monday 26th March 2018
St Martin of Porres Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.