Exciting Career Opportunity!
The children of Peareswood Primary School School are looking for a passionate, kind, fun and exciting EYFS Leader to promote their Early Years curriculum within the school to ensure outstanding practice is evident throughout the setting. This position is ideal for an experienced senior leader or a middle manager waiting for the perfect opportunity to progress to the next stage in their career and make a difference to the lives of children.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
· Passion and drive for improving the lives of our children and community.
· Outstanding learning within their class.
· A sound knowledge of Curriculum Guidance and any such guidance, statutory or otherwise, to ensure outstanding practice is evident throughout the setting.
· A meticulous approach to organisation and time management.
· The ability to give clear messages related to school improvement.
· A vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life.
· An understanding of what high standards look like and how to attain them.
· An understanding of collating and analysing pupil performance data and formulate action plans to address any weaknesses.
· A commitment to ongoing professional development with a view to developing the use of coaching and a positive attitude to innovation and change within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
· Flexibility with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the â€˜bigger pictureâ€™.
We can offer you:
· A genuine opportunity to make a difference to all who pass through our doors.
· Leadership support which enables high quality provision.
· Â£2000 welcome payment for those who apply directly to the Trust.
· A strong commitment to continuous professional development.
· Comprehensive coaching and mentoring to support you in your new role.
· Free private health care.
Candidates must read the job description and be able to fulfill the accompanying person specification.
Interviews and lesson observations are to be held at within the Woodland Academy Trust on Tuesday 27th June 2017.
To begin the next, exciting stage of your career please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruitment pack.
References will be requested for short listed candidates prior to interview. Please ensure that you include an email address for each of your referees.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and other employment checks. Our schools are committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.