Dates: Apply by 9am on Friday 22nd March 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 27th March 2019
Post commences September 2019
Contract type: Full time
Pay Scale: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b
Contract term: Permanent
Following the recent appointment of the Co Headteachers, Clifton is looking to further strengthen the Leadership Team. As Early Years Lead you will be responsible for improving the quality of teaching and learning within the phase, improving provision and outcomes for all children through the delivery of a highly effective and engaging curriculum.
The EYFS Lead will be responsible for:
• Leading the EYFS which consists of a 60 place reception, 52 place nursery and the staff team.
• A teaching commitment in the EYFS of 0.8 equivalent to 4 days in class
• The development and delivery of a highly effective and engaging curriculum
• Ensuring assessment in the EYFS is accurate and informs provision
• Leading on SEND within the EYFS, liaising with external professionals
We are looking for someone who is:
• able to embody our motto of ‘Aspire to Achieve’
• an enthusiastic and experienced classroom teacher with the ability to raise achievement for all pupils from their starting points (EYFS baseline)
• a new or experienced middle leader who is keen to develop their leadership skills further
• able to effectively research and lead a team through nationwide changes to the EYFS curriculum
• able to work with a team and improve the quality of teaching of their peers
• able to be accountable for and manage a budget
• passionate for inclusion and supporting pupils with SEND
We can offer:
• An exciting and new opportunity to work alongside an experienced leadership team
• A commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance
• A caring and supportive whole school community in a culturally rich and fully inclusive setting
• A creative working environment, open to innovation
• Excellent opportunities for professional development including the opportunity to complete the NASENCO Award.
You can visit our website to find out more at: www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
Visits to the school are encouraged and they can be arranged by contacting Mrs Roshni Abraao in the school office by phone or via email on 020 8574 5712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the job description, person specification and application form as attachments to this advert. Please send completed application forms to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 22nd March 2019.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications check.