We are looking for an experienced and talented EYFS Lead, from September 2018. The current vacancy is for a full-time role in a Reception Class with 0.2 management time.
Vaughan Primary School is a dynamic and forward thinking three-form entry school in Harrow. The school has recently been rebuilt with excellent facilities including wonderful outdoor provision for the EYFS. Our EYFS consists of one nursery (morning and afternoon places for 26 children per session) and three reception classes and the successful applicant will lead the EYFS team. At Vaughan Primary School we believe that all children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe in their school experience. We ensure that all lessons in our school are creative and innovative.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and understanding of the up to date EYFS curriculum with a good track record of working in a Primary School
- An experienced teacher/leader who is able to lead the phase with rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress and able to ensure that the curriculum provision prepares the children for the start of Year 1
- An individual who is able to coach and mentor staff to the highest standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with staff, students and external agencies
- A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports the Early Years Foundation Stage team to make continuous improvements to their practice
- An excellent role model who is able to enthuse and inspire children
For a full job description and person specification, please apply to the school office on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018
Interviews: Friday 9th March 2018
Vaughan Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.
VAUGHAN PRIMARY SCHOOL
West Harrow, HA1 4EL
Telephone: 020 8427 7222
Headteacher: Mr Andrew Griffin
Chair of Governors: Ms Lisa Young