EYFS Phase Leader
Post Commences: September 2018 - Later start dates will also be considered (After October half term 2018 or January 2019)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: MPS/UPS and TLR
· Are you looking for your first step into leadership?
· Are you an experienced leader who wants a new challenge?
· Do you believe in preparing young people to be happy, independent and successful for life?
· Are you committed to developing well rounded individuals?
· Do you always put the needs of pupils first?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational EYFS Phase Leader to join our friendly and supportive school team.
We are a 2-form entry school with a 52 place nursery in a culturally diverse area with pupils who are responsive to all the activities we provide in our creative curriculum.
Clifton can offer you:
· A supportive and friendly working environment in a school that firmly holds the children at the heart of everything it does
· A vibrant school community with pupils who are excited to come to school and who are ready to learn
· Good transport links close to bus routes and Southall Train Station – Soon to be Cross Rail
· A supportive Senior and Middle Leadership Team who are committed to excellence in education
· Support by a range of external professionals who we work in collaboration with
· High quality, individualised CPD opportunities
· A school with excellent family values and strong community links
· The opportunity to develop and progress as a teacher or into leadership
We are looking for a leader who:
• Has a passion for high quality lifelong learning
• Understands the importance of crafting a learning culture underpinned by high expectations for all
• Is a reflective practitioner who always strives for continuous improvement and excellence
• Innovatively uses formative assessment strategies to impact learning
• Enjoys planning creatively to enhance engagement
• Values professionalism, has infectious enthusiasm and is resilient
You can visit our website to find out more at: www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and they can be arranged by contacting Mrs Abraao in the school office by phone or via email on 020 8574 5712 or email@example.com
You can find the job description, person specification and application form as attachments to this advert or on our school website. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 15th June.
Interviews will be confirmed after shortlisting.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications check.