Longshaw Primary Academy is looking to appoint a new dynamic EYFS leader to join our leadership team as we enter a new and exciting phase of school development.
This position would be ideal for someone who already has some leadership experience within their setting, or someone who is ready for the next step in their career.
Are you someone that is ready to:
• Lead, inspire and support staff in the EYFS to promote successful teamwork?
• Achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence?
• Demonstrate exemplary teaching practice in the EYFS?
• Thrive on new experiences and challenges?
• Demonstrate a positive outlook and a resilient nature?
If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team.
What we can offer you:
• A warm and friendly staff that work hard and are supportive of each other.
• United Learning Pay Spine which is more than maintained schools
• A well-resourced and spacious EYFS setting that has the potential to offer 2 year old provision in the future.
• Well behaved children who are keen to learn and supportive parents.
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development to include NPQML/SL and a fully funded masters through the apprentice levy
• At least 3 additional planning days to support staff well-being and workload.
• A TLR for leadership.
• A supportive head teacher& governors who will work alongside you so we get the very best for our youngest children.
• The opportunity to be part of our forward thinking leadership team.
• The opportunity to contribute to the development of our school and make a real difference.
Longshaw is a two form entry Primary Academy located in Chingford – close to the North Circular and a short walking distance from Chingford Rail Station (Overground to London Liverpool Street). We are part of United Learning and share the ethos ‘The best in everyone.’
Further information about our school can be found on our website and visits to our school are very warmly welcomed – You can book a visit by emailing the school Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the school on 0208 529 5693.
Longshaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.