OUTSTANDING EYFS LEADING TEACHER REQUIRED
(INITIALLY TO LEAD OUR NURSERY TEAM)
(Part Time 0.6 or Full Time Considered)
Salary: MPS/UPS (+TLR2a)-pro rata for part time
Start: September 2019
Experience: This post is only appropriate for experienced teachers MPS/UPS
Are you an experienced teacher returning from maternity leave or going back to teaching after a career break, then we want to hear from you!
A confident and experienced EYFS Lead Teacher is required for Pinkwell Primary School either part time (0.6) or full time. The successful candidate will initially lead and manage our Nursery provision.
Apply if you are:
- An Outstanding Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum particularly in EYFS
- Ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Innovative and dynamic
- Forward thinking with an outward focus
- Aspiring to senior leadership in the future.
We can offer you:
- A culturally diverse and dedicated school
- A friendly school with strong links to the local community
- Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- A collaborative, inspirational staff team
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please email Lisa Gannon to arrange a mutually convenient time: email@example.com and for more information.
Closing date: Thursday 25th April 2019
Interview date: Week Commencing 29th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.