EYFS Phase Leader (TLR2a)
Required for September 2021
Are you are an exceptional, enthusiastic and dynamic early years practitioner?
Can you lead and inspire others to be the same?
Would you like to take the next step in your career and play a key role in a dynamic and progressive school?
We are looking for an excellent teacher to develop and lead our Early Years provision, which consists of nursery and two reception classes. There will be a teaching commitment in our Nursery provision with dedicated leadership time to support, lead and develop the whole provision.
The School is looking for someone who:
• Is an enthusiastic and driven Early Years Practitioner with experience of teaching EYFS
• Can play a key role in the leadership team
• Has high expectations in all areas of children's learning and behaviour
• Can lead innovation and originality in creating stimulating learning opportunities
• Is able to monitor standards and progress in order to initiate improvement
• Can work effectively with parents to provide the very best support for all of our children
• Is able to encourage the children to develop a lifelong passion for learning.
• Has fresh ideas and, very importantly, a good sense of humour!
As a school we can offer you:
• enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life
• friendly and supportive colleagues
• an ethos of teamwork and collaboration
• a school committed to providing the best for all of its learners
• an attractive and excellent learning environment – indoors and out
• opportunities for further professional development
This is an exciting and innovative opportunity for a forward thinking teacher who is looking to develop professionally and make a real difference at our school.
Please contact the Head teacher of the School, Mrs Bryony Surtees – firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Please apply on line via My New Term;
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Closing Date: Friday 16th April
Interview Date: Wednesday 21st April
Isle of Ely Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years