Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated and exceptional teacher/ Early Years Foundation Stage Phase Leader to work in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team as part of the Wider Leadership Team, in securing high quality learning and teaching across our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school where children thrive and learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in providing a clear vision and direction for the school which supports children’s learning and development;
• Be a consistently good or outstanding classroom practitioner, modelling learning and teaching practise as an example for others;
• Work with the Leadership Team, to lead all staff in the management of change;
• Work with the Leadership Team to deploy and develop staff effectively in order to improve the quality of education provided;
• Work with other members of the Leadership Team in providing information, objective advice and support to the governing board to enable it to meet its responsibilities for securing effective teaching and learning and improved standards of achievement, and for achieving efficiency and value for money;
• Develop strong links with staff, parents and carers within and beyond the phase.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
• A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
• Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
• Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
• A strong team of dedicated staff;
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Come along and see what a fantastic school this is. We would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff via the school office on 0208 672 3062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing Date: 18 May 2018 2018 (at 9AM) Interviews: 22 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Broadwater Primary School Broadwater Road, Tooting, London, SW17 0DZ Tel/Fax : 020 8672 3062 Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
“Hand in hand … we can”