A school that work exclusively with ABC Teachers in South West Birmingham require EYFS PPA cover for two days per week in the new academic year. You will only be able to apply for this role through this advert.
The school are a small one form entry who require PPA cover for their EYFS department. One day will be spent covering Nursery and the second day in Reception.
You will become part of the team and expected to work closely with the class teachers covering their PPA time.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Scott Barker or Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.