Foundation Stage Practitioner
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspiring practitioner to join our successful Early Years team.
The role requires someone who;
· Will provide exceptional learning experiences for children
· Provide an excellent learning environment in which children can thrive
· Be responsible for a key group of children, ensuring optimum well-being
· Create and sustain positive partnerships with parents and families
· Is highly organised, motivated and reliable
You will have;
· A Level 3 qualification or above
· A proven track record of experience
This is a permanent position with salary dependent upon experience. The successful candidate will be employed to work 8am to 5pm. The candidate will receive 25 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays and the school Christmas shutdown. This must be agreed by the Head of Early Years and taken during Gateways school holidays.
Closing date: Monday 4th June @ 12pm
Interview dates: week commencing Monday 11th June
Please see the attached job description and personal specification for further details.
Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.