The London Academy Rabat opened its door in September 2020. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do.
The London Academy Casablanca has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School.
London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
We are seeking to appoint EYFS/Primary Teachers.
Due to growth in admissions we are seeking to appoint an appropriately qualified to teachers for both EYFS and Primary. The successful candidates must be committed to the delivery of excellent teaching to secure the best possible outcomes for pupils. The successful candidate will undertake thorough lesson planning, enthusiastic delivery of teaching and vigilant assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress and achievement.
The posts require teachers who are passionate about working with young children and are able to develop and hold the trust and confidence of parents. The successful candidates will be team players, with outstanding organisational skills and be IT literate in order to fulfil all the statutory assessment, administrative and communication tasks associated with this role.
- Plan and deliver the teaching of the Early Years Foundation Stage in line with the EYFS Framework and the Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
- Regularly assess and report on pupils’ progress in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
• Essential qualities will include the ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• A university degree and teaching qualification from a good UK University.
• A distinguished record of teaching.
• A strong record of professional development.
• Excellent knowledge of teaching across the Primary age range (preferably with the Cambridge Primary Curriculum)
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.
Watch Dr Samir Benmakhlouf, our CEO speaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZ5_mxlvFM
All appointments are subject to an interview, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Interviews will take place via Teams.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
London Academy Casablanca
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Our Motto: We Are The Future
London Academy is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills.
London Academy Casablanca opened in September 2017 and is located in the Bouskoura district of Casabl...