Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Pre-Nursery to Year 5
Funding status: Independent
Age Range: 2 - 10years
Address: Calle Arroyo Fontarrón 209, Spain
Telephone: +34 91772.11.00
Enthusiastic and adaptable classroom teachers are required for the end of August 2018. Experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage/Primary is essential. Candidates should have a genuine commitment to developing student learning and putting children first.
Santo Ángel British School, is a private school, which belongs to the Spanish Private Schools Association ACADE (Asociación de Centros Autónomos de Enseñanza Privada). We are a non-religious school with an inclusive admission policy. We welcome pupils and staff from all over the world.
Santo Ángel British School is located very near to the city center of Madrid, in the Moratalaz district 10 minutes away from the Retiro Park. At Santo Angel British School we believe that teaching goes beyond the classroom walls. Every single corner of our school is a learning environment. Teachers use our outdoor facilities, gardens, playgrounds and common areas as part of their teaching space making learning a fun and motivating experience.
SABS seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced EYFS/Primary Teacher to join an existing department in the development of our Foundation Stage and Primary curriculum. The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within their department.
Candidates should also be able to illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and also a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
Applications must be submitted via email to the School Manager (email@example.com ) with a copy of the CV and a Cover Letter.
Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Madrid or by Skype.
More about Santo Angel British School: