Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant for a Church Of England Primary School based in Tunbridge Wells.
This very supportive, family feel community school was graded as Good in its last OFSTED inspection as well as and an Outstanding Church school according to the last Church inspection.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have the opportunity to work within this wonderful environment where staff work collaboratively as part of the wider team, sharing ideas and best practice.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant position, you must:
- Hold a minimum of a NVQ Level 2 in childcare, equivalent degree or significant experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Have recent or past experience working in a Primary School setting
- Have a genuine desire to support children with a proactive approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Vision for Education offer :
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
How to apply:
If you’re an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Kent Team on 01622 584900.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.