FULL TIME EYFS CLASS TEACHER With TLR 2 for EYFS COORDINATION
Do you really want to make a difference?
Are you ready to move to a school where the children really need you and are willing to give you their very best in everything?
Can you look further than a postcode and come and visit?
If so, the governors of St James’ Catholic Primary School, Hattersley would love to hear from you. We offer:
• A strong Catholic ethos
• A happy and supportive working environment
• An experienced and dedicated staff
• Good relationships with parents and the parish family
• Friendly children who are eager to learn
• A supportive governing body
We are seeking a colleague who is:
• A practising Catholic or sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church
• An experienced EYFS teacher
• Enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking and inspirational
• Committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour
• Willing to contribute to the full life of the school and the parish
• Able to work well in a team and contribute to the further development of our school.
Applications to be on the CES Application Form please. Application packs and CES application forms available from Tameside M.B.C. https://www.yourcounciljobs.co.uk/tamesideplease and returned to school,
St James' Catholic Primary School
Visits to school warmly welcomed and positively encouraged, please contact our headteacher, Jackie Walker on 0161 368 3455.
CLOSING DATE : 18th May (12 noon)
OBSERVATIONS : 21st-23rd May
INTERVIEWS : Thursday 24th May
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.