Are you a fun and energetic EYFS Teacher?
This is an exciting opportunity to be the teacher for a strong team of supporting staff, developing a communication friendly environment for our youngest pupils and ensuring they have the best start possible to their education.
Ash Hill is a school that is committed to providing the best for every child in our care. We are innovative in our approach, and ensure that everything we do is purposeful. We are a school driven by our values; consideration, honesty, responsibility, determination, resilience and community mindedness. We believe in preparing our pupils for an ever-changing world. At Ash Hill we are growing minds for learning, crafting skills for life. If you share our vision, we welcome your application.
The school owes its success to a hardworking, passionate and motivated team and pupils that respond well to teachers who take the time to build relationships with them. We are committed to the wellbeing and professional growth of our teaching staff. Our school has a distinctive educational philosophy, underpinned by the principles of Growth Mindset. We have a positive culture and celebrate learning behaviours, with a strong pastoral team to support learners.
Our Early Years phase is well resourced and provides an excellent provision for our youngest children, as well as being a warm and inviting working environment.
We are proud of our caring, nurturing and dedicated Early Years team that work together to achieve the best possible outcomes for all children in our school. You will work closely with our Early Years Leader as part of this ambitious team committed to achieving the very best at all times!
• Understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Reflective and committed to your own development
• Enjoyment of working within a flexible team and valuing all team members
• Good interpersonal and communication skills that will help to maintain the positive relationships with staff, parents and community
• High expectations for all and determination to support pupils in achieving their potential
• An understanding of formative assessment and commitment to using it to impact learning
• MPS or UPS depending on experience
• Driven by our school values of resilience, determination, consideration, community mindedness, honesty and responsibility
• Always put the needs of pupils first and commitment to providing them with the best education and experiences possible
• Finally, a good sense of humour is desirable!
Excited? This could be just the job for you!
NQTs and experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Hours are 8.30 to 1.30, with the possibility of additional hours across the rest of the school
We believe Ash Hill is a very special place, and we encourage any applicants to come along to the school and see this for themselves. Although visits do have to be managed under our covid19 risk assessment, they are still able to go ahead. Please email email@example.com to request a visit.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the schools application form.
Closing date: Friday 19th March, 12pm
Interview date: From Monday 22nd March onwards
Head Teacher - Mrs V Manning
Ash Hill Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Ash Hill Primary School