Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate EYFS Teacher to join a highly successful, high performing 2 form primary school in Ealing. This full time EYFS Teacher position will be commencing in March 2018 for a maternity cover period. The EYFS Teacher will be welcomed in to a school that aims for academic excellence and a warm and supportive environment in which learning in its widest sense flourishes.
About the Role
· EYFS Teacher
· March 2018 start
· Full time
· Maternity cover
· Salary betwee£26,139- £42,077 (dependent on experience
About the School
· Independent school in Ealing
· Rated “outstanding” across the board by Ofsted
· A friendly and supportive working environment
· Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
· School renowned for its relaxed yet purposeful atmosphere
· Strong sense of community
· Short walk from a train station nearby
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZV46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.