A unique career opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art £6 million school.
This is a genuinely unique and exciting opportunity to take on an exciting role at the new Lakelands Primary School in Stanway, Colchester.
Lakelands Primary School will open its doors to 60 Reception children in September 2020 and will grow one year group at a time, year on year until the school is full in 2026. We are looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and committed Reception teachers who will play a pivotal role in the development of the new school as it grows and develops. The new school will be an integral part of the growing Lakelands community in Stanway and the successful candidates will work with the school’s founding Headteacher to build an outstanding provision for the children and families who attend the school.
We are looking for:
- enthusiastic, committed and effective teachers
- highly motivated teachers who take an active role in their professional development
- creative classroom practitioners that have high expectations for pupils’ outcomes and behaviour
- good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to help develop the school as it grows
- excellent support from the headteacher and the wider trust
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community
- a school committed to staff wellbeing
This role is not suitable for NQTs.
Start date: September 2020
The closing date is 09.00 on Monday 9th March 2020. Interviews will be held on w/c 16th March 2020
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakelands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.