Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
Due to increased demand, we are seeking committed, dynamic and passionate teachers to join and grow with our international team. A passion for excellent teaching and a determination to develop one’s professional self and take on additional responsibility are key attributes for the successful candidate.
Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do with colleagues backed by a world class CPD framework.
You will have:
• A recognized teaching qualification.
• A relevant degree.
• Experience of delivering the UK curriculum and/or Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
• A passion and drive to excel personal and professionally.
• A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years