Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a “Good” (Ofsted 2014) school in the Blyth area who wish to appoint an EYFS teacher, or HLTA, to work within their Reception class. The full time role offers an immediate start date and is initially to last for 6 weeks but this may be extended.
The successful EYFS Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be HLTA qualified
- Recent and up to date experience teaching an EYFS classroom
- Superb knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
- Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and being a positive member of the team
- A DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Becky Treweek.
R +�7 1D(�4�U