Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
We are an excellent and well established school based in Madrid looking to recruit an outstanding teacher for an additional Reception class; to join our EYFS team in September 2019.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years experience in teaching in the EYFS department.
In fulfilling the requirements of the post; the successful candidate will demonstrate essential professional characteristics and in particular will:
- Inspire trust and confidence in children, parents and colleagues
- Effectively deliver the EYFS curriculum ensuring that the individual needs and interests of the children are met
- Ensure consistent high quality play based learning opportunities and learning outcomes for children
- Maintain high standards in planning and contribute to children’s Early Years profiles
- Be committed to creating a stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment for our children
- Be ambitious for young children and their education
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of our school
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of safeguarding children
- Possess confident IT skills including the use of iPads
- Have experience of working with EAL learners
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents
- Be a high level English speaker
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final date for applications- Friday 15th February 2019
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.