ABC Teachers has been approached by a primary school in Stoke that is looking for a Nursery/Early Years Class Teacher to join their thriving and supportive environment. The position will start after October half term and will continue until Easter. This is an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the senior leadership team and teachers in the school and staff from other schools within the academy trust.
The school is passionate and committed to ensuring the curriculum is engaging and inspiring, working towards high levels of creativity and innovation in their teaching and learning across the school. Their aim is to provide children with access to a broad range of experiences and challenges so that every child reaches their full potential. The class has approximately 24 pupils and you will be supported by a full time Teaching Assistant. You will be given one afternoon a week for PPA time.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stacey Arrowsmith today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.